We are committed to the safety of our employees and protection of the environment.
Our mission states that we will be a leading supplier of semi-truck trailers and services through world class responsiveness and design value. In support of this, we are committed to the highest standards of Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) performance.
We are committed to protecting the wellbeing of our people, the public, and the environment in which we work and live. We believe that all workplace incidents are preventable, and will work to assure our processes, products, and services minimize impacts to the environment. To achieve these goals we will strive to:
- Actively seek and act upon meaningful opportunities to reduce risk while continuously improving our EHS performance.
- Educate and motivate all employees to work in a safe, environmentally responsible manner that prevents injuries and pollution.
- Foster open dialog on EHS matters with our internal and external stakeholders, while effectively communicating risk, performance and progress.
- Select suppliers, contractors, and business partners with consideration of their ability to run a safe and environmentally responsible operation.
- Assure compliance with all applicable EHS requirements in communities where we operate.
We are committed to the integration of these EHS objectives into our management systems at all levels. This will enhance our business success by reducing risk and adding value to our services.