Stoughton Parts Sales, LLC strives to provide the Semi-Trailer Parts Aftermarket with the finest quality extruded aluminum rails possible.
Rails for our aftermarket program are engineered and manufactured to the same rigid specifications and processes as our "original equipment" rails. Because of this rigid process, we can certify that:
- All extruded parts are made from "prime" 6061-T6 alloy.
- Rails are made in the U.S.A. by an acknowledged long-term supplier to trailer industry
- Original Equipment’ Manufacturers.
- All parts can be traced back to the original billet for chemical certification.
- Chemical certification can be supplied upon request.
- All of the processes for extrusion are documented "recipes" with proven mechanical
- Performance exceeding 6061-T6 specification.
We can say with confidence that we believe we are providing some of the finest extrusion products in the industry today.
Use the blue buttons below each diagram to access specific sections of our catalog