Effective 4/4/2022 WABCO has initiated a core program for Electronic Control Units (ECU)’s and NEW air compressors. This will affect all WABCO ECU and New Air Compressor part numbers distributed by Stoughton Parts Sales.
Effective May 2, 2022, When purchasing these items from Stoughton Parts Sales, a core part number and charge line will be added to your Order and Invoice.
A core “bank” will be established at time of shipment. The core bank expires 11 months after original invoice date. In other words, you have 11 months to return cores against each invoice bank.
There are also very specific guidelines around how cores being returned should be packaged and what will be accepted for credit by WABCO.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact your sales representative or Michelle Haworth at email@example.com
How to return cores:
1. Email Parts@stoughtontrailers.com and include:
a. PO used
b. Stoughton Invoice #
c. Item # (of the Wabco product)
d. Core Quantity to return
2. Stoughton Parts Sales will reply with an RMA to include with the shipment
3. Send Cores carefully packaged back to Stoughton Parts Sales
a. Individually boxed, packaged carefully preferably in the original WABCO box
b. Ship Freight Prepaid to: 1112 Veterans Rd. Stoughton WI 53589
c. Include a copy of the RMA in the packaging
4. Cores will be inspected and submitted for Core credit – when return is approved, the RMA credit will be processed
Core Acceptance Criteria
• Core must be complete, assembled, and in “as removed” condition.
• The core shall include all parts included on the replacement remanufactured unit.
• The core shall not be damaged by fire, water (evidence of water in oil) or poor handling.
• Core must be drained from oil, cooling liquid, etc.
• Copies or non-original products will not be accepted.
• Credit will not be given for cores that do not meet this criterion.