Phillips’ leadership in quality and innovation has been recognized by numerous industry awards. Phillips has certification of the coveted industry-wide ISO 9001 as well as ISO 14001, TS 16949 and BS OHSAS 18001. Phillips Industries has manufacturing and distribution facilities in the U.S. and Canada, as well as in Mexico, China, and Europe. To learn more about these innovations, visit www.phillipsind.com.
Industry Leading Electrical Solutions
Phillips Industries is the market leader with its innovative STA-DRY® electrical products and assemblies. These unique, patented solutions ultimately extend product life and minimize costly repairs and replacements
- STA-DRY® QCMS2™ and QCP™ (Quick-Change Plug) Electrical Assemblies - Standard on every truck – plug/play socket design with no hard wiring needed
QCP™ (Quick-Change Plug) Electrical Assemblies - Replaceable end cartridge – Less than 2 minute repair!
- ABS/NON-ABS LECTRACOIL™ and LECTRAFLEX™ Electrical Assemblies
Full suite of Nosebox Options which include STA-DRY® Sockets and Plugs - New! STA-DRY® S7™ Nosebox – Swiveled socket design eliminates driver pull-off
STA-DRY® S7™ Power Management, and STA-DRY® Sockets and Plugs
- STA-DRY® Electrical Harness Systems*
- PERMALITE™ HD Trailer Lighting - Interior and Exterior
- Exterior LED trailer lights that are designed Boardfree (eliminates the need for a printed circuit board)
- Interior Dome Lamps are 2200 Lumen output and available with PIR Motion Sensor feature
Engineered Solutions – Phillips Air Products and Assemblies
Phillips air assemblies and products are uniquely engineered solutions that are designed to withstand extreme weather conditions, aggressive handling, and corrosion-causing chemicals.
3IN1 & 4IN1 Assemblies
- All in one rubber hoses (service and emergency) and ABS Cord spiral wrapped together. Fleet’s continue to request/move to this set-up due to its ROI savings.
- POLAR AIR® Coiled Assemblies
- Outer protective jacketing – designed for extreme weather conditions with excellent chemical and abrasion resistance
- QWIK-E® Gladhand* - Available straight and angled – designed to release trailer brakes up to 50% faster
- Anti-Corrosive Swinger Gladhands*
- AIR-DEFENSE™ System*
- In-line filtration product with red knob to indicate when filter needs replacing – quick and easy P.M.
*Assembled in America
Cable Support Solutions
Cable Support Solutions – In addition to avoiding CSA violations by keeping cables safely off the deck plate, Phillips cable support products are also designed for quick and easy use.