THE UPFRONT PRICE MAY “APPEAR” TO BE LESS.
But the true cost of a knock-off or will-fit part increases farther down the road…
- Premature replacement of a “will-fit” part will negate any savings from paying a cheaper price.
- With a $50/hour or higher repair shop labor rate, upfront savings can disappear after one job.
- Take time to analyze the “value” that you’re really getting.
- What is your true cost of servicing a customer’s fleet of vehicles with knock-off parts?
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE UNEXPECTED COSTS YOU NEED TO CONSIDER?
- Repetitive maintenance due to part defect and/or failure!
- Trailer downtime… that’s your customers’ time and money sitting idle!
- Delayed shipments… leading to frustrated and dissatisfied customers!
- Potential bad effects the “will-fit” part could have on other OE parts within your trailer suspension system!
- Catastrophic failures that could result in an accident… and with a “will-fit” part, who is liable for it? The manufacturer, the distributor or you?
- Your reputation is the one on the line!
The quality in detail of each Genuine Hutch part is critical to the performance, safety and durability of your trailer. LOOK FOR THE HUTCH MARK.